Do you need to raise or save money?
Whether you want to release equity, consolidate debts or simply lower your monthly costs, a remortgage could literally save you thousands of pounds. You may have shopped around for your mortgage originally, but there’s likely to be a better deal out there today, especially if it’s a few years old.
Just Remortgages is a trusted mortgage broker. We’re not restricted by any lender, estate agent, bank or other financial institution. In other words, we’re completely free to find the best deal for you. Simply contact us so that we can compile your mortgage review. You can then sit back while we get to work sourcing your ideal mortgage.
Popular reasons for considering a remortgage:
- You want to consolidate debts such as credit cards, store cards and other loans.
- You have equity in your property which you want to release and use elsewhere.
- You’re looking for a more competitive interest rate now your current deal has expired.
- You’re sitting on a standard variable rate and are concerned how your future choices will be affected by the state of the market.
- Your financial situation has changed.
- Your current lender is no longer offering new mortgage deals.
- You want to add or remove a borrower from the mortgage.